Montana Skeptic, sporting a JD from Yale Law and more than 3 decades of experience as a trial lawyer, joins me hungover on a Saturday morning to talk analysis of this week's contempt of court hearing against Elon Musk, why he believes Tesla won't even deliver 300k cars this year, whether or not the company will sell equity in Q2 this year, and the company's Q1 delivery number disaster.
QTR Podcasts are always free, but some people choose to make a small recurring donation, which is gratefully accepted: https://www.patreon.com/QTRResearch
THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY KIND PATRONS
Please show love to those who support the QTR Podcast.
Biggest Patron Donors
- Quantamize - visit for free trial - Twitter: @QuantalyticsRes
- HeliBacon - shoot machine guns from helicopters in Texas
- Corvus Gold - http://www.corvusgold.com
- Investors Underground - day trading community - Twitter: @investorslive
- Chris Boas
- Ken R
- Chris Bede - Twitter: @cbede
- Russ Valenti - Twitter: @russellvalenti
- "Piggly Wiggly"
Longest Running Supporters
- Max Mulvihill - Since 2/2018
- Kyle Thomas - Since 4/2018
- Chris Bede - Since 5/2018
- Dariusz Kordonski - Since 5/2018
- Chris Gerrard - Since 5/2018
All podcast content is subject to this disclaimer. Chris is not an investment adviser. Listeners should always speak to their personal financial advisers. THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE - OPINION ONLY AND FOR JOURNALISTIC AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES Disclosures: MS and QTR are short Tesla