After a while, KKPE is finally catching up to HSPE. Just read what's below really.
What's new ?
- KKPE is compatible with items, not just characters.
- Blend shapes have names (can't remember if this was there before).
- Search bar for the bones tree.
- A new "Rotate Around" mode in the Bones tab. This allows the user to rotate a certain bone around a custom point represented by the origin of the camera.
- The "Boobs" was renamed "Boobs & Butt", I'm sure you can guess why.
- KKPE is compatible with FK nodes (it's probably not useful for Koi but it's not like I would remove this feature since this is the same code as HSPE).
- The Copy Limbs feature also works with FK.
- Dynamic Bones have more settings exposed.
- Introducing the new Blend Shapes Presets feature: it allows you to save facial expressions as files that can be shared for example. Files are located in "BepInEx/KKPE/BlendShapesPresets".
- Colliders have a dedicated tab now.
- A new item called the "Dynamic Bone Collider": as the name suggests, it's a collider that can interact with Dynamic Bones. Unlike those that are attached to the base body, this one is standalone. The radius, height etc can be changed with KKPE. The item can be found in the "Objects/Colliders" category.
- Various UI changes and improvements.