This post collects all posts in the Blender Overview series. A tutorial meant for you to become familiar with Blender (or at least, the parts that matter to us) and to have some fun creating a tiny model.
- Blender Overview #1: Intro -- https://www.patreon.com/posts/18580614
- Blender Overview #2: Modeling -- https://www.patreon.com/posts/18702749
- Blender Overview #3: Texturing -- https://www.patreon.com/posts/19189533
- Blender Overview #4: Rigging -- https://www.patreon.com/posts/19780878
- Blender Overview #5: Animation -- https://www.patreon.com/posts/19828272
We start nice and slow and end with a fully animated Kirby 3D model! Give it a try!
Also, check out the free bonus tutorial: Make your own NormalNavi! -- https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-to-make-your-17809985