NOTE for Patrons - This is the Public release of Build 2 post. $3+ patrons can get Build 3 in The Previous Post for Today
Whew! A tiny bit past the target ETA, but only by a few hours! Build 3 has been released for $3+ patrons, which means it's time for Build 2 to go Public! I'm pretty much running on fumes at the moment after pulling a serious crunch to finish up Build 3, so I'm not going to jabber on much. I will note that the new build 2 has two important changes that aren't reflected in the original release notes below:
1) Art credits have been added throughout, for every image I could figure out the artist it was done by. Credits are below the images themselves in a subscript, complete with a link to their profiles.
2) Several major bugs in the original Build 2 were corrected in this version. However, I did this by copying Build 3 and then deleting the new content. It was the fastest way to handle both the bugs and the art credits needing to go in both. It's POSSIBLE that this caused issues to pop up, I didn't have time to do a comprehensive test. PLEASE report any new bugs this caused (or old bugs for that matter).
Other than that! Have fun! See the original release notes below for where to find the new content.
GoFile: The Dungeon of Lewdity (Build 2)
Release Notes for Build 2
What's new for Build 2?
5 New Rooms:
- 3 New Rooms located in this month's focus path, the Bondage Path. Two of these rooms are in the 'Public Use' sub-path, with the third being the first room of the 'Pet-Play' sub-path. I'm particularly proud of the current final room in the Public Use path...mostly because it's leading somewhere in an upcoming room ;-).
- 1 New Room is located in the Submissive Sub-Path of the Mental Path (Triggered if you resist and get the Lara Croft tentacle parody). This one transforms you into a fairy, it was one of the more fun ones to write :-).
- 1 New Room is located in the Physical Transformation path, past the Minotaur Maze room. This room is LARGE and part of the reason I only managed 5 rooms, not 6. You'll see why when you go explore it! It's showing off one of the features of the game which I doubt anyone expected! Happy Endings aren't only if you make it out of the dungeon...
3 New Safeword Endings
- 2 Safeword Endings are for the Bondage Path.
- 1 Safeword Ending is for the Mental Transformation Path
1 Happy Ending!
Happy Endings aren't just for those that complete the dungeon! Sometimes...you can find other forms of happiness. This is a feature I hinted at but haven't fully explained until now. These endings are considerably larger than Safeword Endings, though not as detailed as full Path Endings will be when we eventually get there!
Character Menu Updates
I've made some updates to the character menu in order to actually show something for the mental path transformations, as well as added relevant images for the new rooms. I'm not currently 100% happy with the character menu as-is. It needs YET ANOTHER code overhaul, which I'll hopefully do in the next build. It's proving the be the problem-child of this particular game.
No. I didn't forget about the chastity belt the MC had on when the pet play sub path started. What's going on with it will be revealed in the next room in that path. I had to get a little creative if I wanted to find images.
Yes, the succubus transformation is relevant to the Public Use path. At least, I think it is. Again, you'll see in upcoming rooms.