Jun 6, 2019
All my assets are under an Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) license with the given supplement permissions:
- You can use the assets in commercial projects, as long as you don't redistribute (i.e upload the assets to other sites) or resell(this includes minting as nfts) the assets.
- You don't have to give credit to me, but it is always appreciated.
- Under no circumstances can you use any of my work, sprites, assets in any form of blockchain-related technology, which includes NFTs, P2E Game, cryptocurrency, or future inventions in the space. It doesn't matter if you make games out of them, sell them by themselves. No matter how much they are modified, you are not allowed to use my sprites in any kind of NFT.
1. Hey why did it take you so long to post licensing information?
I was in contact with the creative commons for some information and clarification. I wanted to do this right and have taken my time to do the reading and considering all the angles.
2. So what has changed?
Pretty much nothing. It's the same as I've stated many times before: As long as you don't resell, redistribute the assets, you are good to use them in both commercial and noncommercial projects.
3. But it says Noncommercial on the title! How come we can use the assets in commercial titles?!
That's why there are supplemental permissions given. You can read more about it here.
4. Is there anywhere else I can read about this creative commons things?
Yep, you can visit their site: https://creativecommons.org/
5. I still have questions, can I contact you?
Please do! You can e-mail me at: [email protected]