Dave Collum joins me to talk aspertame, Bitcoin, the Federal Reserve, and martial arts.
David B. Collum is an economic commentator, chemist, Betty R. Miller Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Cornell University. He holds a PhD, Columbia University, MS, Columbia University, MA, Columbia University and BS, Cornell University.
QTR Podcasts are always free, but some people choose to make a small recurring donation, which is gratefully accepted: https://www.patreon.com/QTRResearch
Donations of $100 or more can also be sent via:
THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY KIND PATRONS
Please show love to those who support the QTR Podcast.
Biggest Patron Donors
- Quantamize - visit for free trial - Twitter: @QuantalyticsRes
- RumorHound.ai - free 14 day trial - Twitter: @RumorHound
- Sang Lucci Trading - read tape & learn flow Master Course
- HeliBacon - shoot machine guns from helicopters in Texas
- Corvus Gold - http://www.corvusgold.com
- Investors Underground - day trading community - Twitter: @investorslive
- Chris Boas
- Ken R
- Chris Bede - Twitter: @cbede
- Nicholas Parks
- Matthew Zimmer
- Russ Valenti - Twitter: @russellvalenti
- "Piggly Wiggly"
Longest Running Supporters
- Max Mulvihill - Since 2/2018
- Kyle Thomas - Since 4/2018
- Chris Bede - Since 5/2018
- Dariusz Kordonski - Since 5/2018
- Chris Gerrard - Since 5/2018
All podcast content is subject to this disclaimer. Chris is not an investment adviser. Listeners should always speak to their personal financial advisers. THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE - OPINION ONLY AND FOR JOURNALISTIC AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES