Some people have asked if my animated maps work with Roll20 or not so I tried it out and they do! Just follow these steps:
1) First install VTT enhancement suite addon to your browser, here's a link for firefox browser for example: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/roll20-enhancement-suite/
2) Tell all your players to install it too or they won't see the maps.
3) Upload a video that you want to use in Roll20 to your Dropbox account (they give 2GB of free storage)
4) Get a shareable link to the video (click "Share" -> "Copy link")
Here's how a dropbox link looks:
Now just replace "dl=0" to "dl=1" at the very end of the URL, like this:
and you're good to go!
5) Paste the link into the Roll20 Animated Background Setup -> Media URL (the orange film icon at the top of the Roll20 map area) Don't forget to check "Enabled" checkbox and click OK.
To align my maps to the Roll20 grid right-click on a map, go to Advanced - Set Dimensions and set them to 2450 x 1378 pixels, then hold down Alt and move the map to align the grids.
Done! You're breathtaking!
You can also use Google Drive if the video size is small enough (and I already started to make additional .webm versions up to 20 Mb for my maps). Get the shareable link just like with Dropbox and then convert it into direct link using this website for example - https://www.wonderplugin.com/online-tools/google-drive-direct-link-generator/
Here you can download more free maps to test: https://www.patreon.com/posts/town-wall-4k-51126944
p.s. This method of using the animated maps for Roll 20 also works on Tabletop Simulator by using the sharing URL as a card face on a custom card.