I couldn't live without the Pixel launcher so I had to switch to Nova Launcher on My Xiaomi Mi 9 (read why I switched from Pixel 3). I wanted my Mi9 to have a proper app drawer.
It may not be news to veterans of the Nova Launcher but I ended up using 2 very cool tricks
- You can assign default apps to launch from folder gestures
- You can run Tasker Tasks!
So I thought I would make "per folder" app usage monitor. It can do:
- Displays daily app usage data
- Displays monthly app usage data
- Uses dynamic values for the timer
- You can monitor any app you want
- Assign custom sort for each folder