Python Development is a great backend language with diverse capabilities. Here are a few benefits that make it the preferred choice of backend developers.
Python development is gaining wide popularity as a backend development language. It's the preferred choice for startups that need rapid prototyping and application development. Companies in the data analysis, data science, and predictive maintenance field also advocate the countless python applications they utilize for development. Its complexity doesn't scare the developers because it is easy to understand and has significant use cases.
Python is the "most powerful language you can still read". - Paul Dubois
Data scientists favor the readability, flexibility, and suitability of python development. Its heavy reliance on data analysis and statistical techniques makes it a powerful backend development language.
Using Python Web Programming for Backend Development
Python was released 25 years ago. Since then, it has come a long way and become one of the leading programming languages. It will easily leave behind C, C++, and Java in the coming years. Python software development companies use it for back-end development due to its versatility and simple programming syntax. Nearly 14% of all programmers in the world working on Mac, Windows, Unix or Linux, use python development. Some of its key features include -
● Open-source language where anyone can update the source code
● High-level object-oriented language for making interactive python applications
● Easy integration with C and C++
● A large standard library with numerous plugins for development
● Dynamic language which offers cross-platform capabilities
4 Benefits of Python Development for Backend Programming
Python is as flexible as any other high-level programming language, maybe more. It can be used to develop small scale business apps to heavy, data-drive scientific applications. Software development companies working on agile give preference to python because of its flexible development nature. Its use cases include graphic design, web development, prototyping, gaming, etc. and offer several advantages.
1. Scalability - Today, even the simplest software and applications require complex coding. Everyone wants their app to be interactive and responsive. Python web programming enables building highly integrated and data-heavy applications. It is easy to learn, and white space and common expressions reduce a lot of coding. Developers can create a complex python application with fewer lines of code than C, C++.
2. Integration - Python can establish integrations with ERP by invoking COM and COBRA elements. It offers control capabilities to directly syn with other languages including C, C++, and Java. As it can easy process XML file and eliminate markup, python development is compatible with all the major operating systems.
3. Libraries - Python boasts of large development libraries that offer great functionalities. These include string operations, web service tools, OS interfaces, and development protocols. A lot of general programming tasks are pre-scripted with libraries, which reduces the code length and the time to develop.
4. Productivity - Python is loved by programmers all over the world. It offers better integration features, testing frameworks, and control capabilities. Python makes backend development productive through its efficiency and overall speed.
It is high time for software development companies to hire a python developer. The rise of machine learning, data science, artificial intelligence has proportionately increased the demand for python development. If you're looking to build high-end applications, we can help. BoTree Technologies is a leading python development company that assists organizations with top-notch solutions. Contact us today.