$3+ Patrons, you have your own post with the Build 8 Release
With that out of the way, it's also time to release Build 7 to the public! I'm kinda wiped out form the crunch that Build 8 turned into, so no particularly witty remarks today. Check the release notes to see what was/is new. Oh and I'm not going to do a GoFile link this time. Every bleeping time I use their platform I end up fighting with it for like an hour. So, no thanks. I might poke around for an alternative. But for now, Mega and GDrive will have to suffice -_-.
Release Notes for Build 7
There are 5 new rooms, 1 new Village Ending, and 3 new Safeword Endings in this build! As the Focus Path for this build was the Bondage Path, 3 of the room are in said path. Also of note! This brings both Bondage Sub-Paths to the end of their room count (10 rooms each), meaning the next time they are voted for by the $5+ patron poll, we'll be seeing the first True Ending Set. And Set is correct here, as each Sub-Path is intended to have at least 3 possible endings, each at least as involved as a Village Ending. That is to say, that each Path will have at least 6 possible endings, times 3 paths, for a total True Ending count of roughly 18 endings!
In Bondage Path:
-The Dragon Princess - This may have been one of the most fun rooms for me to write, to date. It's also one of the more complex, in that is very nearly two completely separate rooms, depending on whether you win your first fight or not. Credit to Dark Jade for giving me the idea to use a Dragon transformation as one of the remaining rooms in the Pet Play Path. This room can be found directly after the Petplay Bondage room from Build 6.
-The Pet Shop - Found directly after the Dragon Princess room, this is another whose idea can be partially credited to Dark Jade for giving me a loose idea that I mutated into what this room became. Now that the delver has experienced so many types of pet play...can she help others to choose the right pet type for their new submissives?
-The Village Bicycle - Found in the other sub-path of the bondage path, this room wasn't actually my original plan for the build. My original plan I ended up liking a bit too much and decided it would actually be better used as one of the Endings for this sub-path. As such, I created a new room from whole-cloth, focusing more on the Public/Free Use aspect of the path, rather than the bondage content. As a final test of her new outlook, the delver must visit each of the villages in turn and be put to use by the residents...
- Fairy Tail Parody Room: Found in the submissive sub-path of the Mental Path, see what happens to Erza when she needs to be punished for breaking the Guild Rules...and how much she enjoys it! She really should stop 'accidentally' destroying towns...
- The Orc Village: Finally! It's been needing to be done for a couple of builds! The Orc Village is here! In the Racial Transformation sub-path of the Physical Path, visit the Orc Tribe of The Dungeon of Lewdity. Experience the Tavern, Jail, Lake, Forge, and Sparring Yard!
- The Orc Village Ending: Of course, a new Village for the Dungeon means that there's also the chance for the Delver to join the village instead of continuing on! See what her future will be like if she decides to stay!
- Paired Pets - A Master's Best Friends!(Safeword Ending): If the Delver decided to leave after the Petplay Bondage room from Build 6, they fall into the loving hands of their best friend...but that friend loves her too much to make her miserable by keeping her when she's still straight! Whatever will they do...
- The Dragon's Pet(Safeword Ending): This is the first Safeword Ending to vary a bit from the formula I've used before. As for why...in this case, I'd ruin both The Dragon Princess Room and this ending if I told you. So just go check it out for yourself! It's found if you choose to leave the dungeon after The Dragon Princess Room from this build.
- The Tentacle Mage's Slave(Safeword Ending): The Delver finds herself in the possession of a rather unique Mistress if you choose to leave just after the Pokemon Parody room in the Submissive branch of the Mental Path...
-Updates to the character screen.
- Updates to make the game alert you to Lewdity/Intelligence gains
- Removal of Dexterity and Strength as stats. They just weren't useful like the other two were.
That's all the awesomeness for this build! Have fun!