Charlie and I talk about psychedelics, religion, trading, meditating and jiu jitsu. Charlie is a Managing Partner and Chief Executive Officer of Sanglucci.com and Wallstjesus.com, an online educational resource and community platform for amateur and professional traders. In his role, he oversees all day-to-day operations, product development, and company strategy.
He currently acts as a consultant to both for-profit and non-profit organizations in the mental health and psychedelic space.
The QTR Podcast is a completely, 100% listener supported podcast that is always going to be free. The podcast is full time work, if you enjoy the content, please support the QTR Podcast in any, or all of the following ways:
Please make a small recurring donation, which is gratefully accepted at: https://www.patreon.com/QTRResearch
Join QTR's GoFundMe effort to stop social media censorship and turn the QTR podcast into a daily M-F show: https://www.gofundme.com/f/qtrpodcast
One time donations can also be sent via:
Paypal: [email protected]
THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY KIND PATRONS Please show love to those who support the QTR Podcast. Biggest Patron Donors
- The Trader's Path - no BS trading service - Twitter: @PLHStock
- RumorHound.ai - free 14 day trial - Twitter: @RumorHound
- Sang Lucci Trading - the 3LT playbook - also, the SL Master Course
- Focused Compounding - follow on Twitter | YouTube | Podcast
- HeliBacon - shoot machine guns from helicopters in Texas
- Jameson Trinker
- Corvus Gold - http://www.corvusgold.com
- "Piggly Wiggly"
- Investors Underground - day trading community - Twitter: @investorslive
- Chris Boas
- Ken R
- Chris Bede - Twitter: @cbede
- Nicholas Parks
- Matthew Zimmer
- J Mintzmyer - Twitter: @mintzmyer
- Russ Valenti - Twitter: @russellvalenti
Longest Running Supporters
- Max Mulvihill - Since 2/2018
- Kyle Thomas - Since 4/2018
- Chris Bede - Since 5/2018
- Dariusz Kordonski - Since 5/2018
- Chris Gerrard - Since 5/2018
All podcast content is subject to this disclaimer. Chris is not an investment adviser. Listeners should always speak to their personal financial advisers. You can join my e-mail list here and QTR merch is also now available here.