Hey all, when I said, "Later this week," I had pictured Wednesday or Thursday. However, I've been working on a new animation with Polly and have updated, fixed and re-learned the entire 100K words of the game. So, things will go much more smoothly in the future.
As to the question of, "Would I want this update, if I already played .27b?"
The answer is yes, you do want this update.
One of the more major bugs prevented about six scenes from being in game, as well as a few other bugs that blocked previously developed yet unreachable content, for various reasons. Those have all been fixed. If you want to play the game on, "Fast mode," as you like me have played before, developer tools are still on, so you can just hit, "Enter," and it'll fly through things you've already experienced.
That being said, here are the more specific updates in this version, which is the last of the .27 branch as I am anxious to start writing all the new scenes.
Bug fix list the .27c update:
- * fixed issue where on day 3 couldn't visit Polly's room even if she invited
- * fixed image with Snow on trail to ensure duplicate images aren't shown
- * multiple language and dialogue issues fixed
- * return from lake evening alert screen issue fixed
- * double descriptive text on odd days fixed when leaving castle
- * inner monologue about bandits fixed based on correct count when visiting Camelot locked
- * fixed issue with Uma room invitation for second scene
- * fixed issue from the .27 version where you kept looping around between armory and bedroom
- * fixed polly riding clothes lunch (scene wouldn't increment so multiple scenes were not available previously)
- * fixed issue with fight scenes where they disappeared too early
- * fix variable for Briley lunch as you might hit limit but not have all the bags...
- - other spelling, grammar & misc fixes
How about those download links? Get the .27c update here via my server:
Or download via Mega here: