Hello there! Thanks for visiting!
Each month, I invite special tea friends on my program to share their story with Being Tea members and the general public.
"Tea friends" can mean people who work in the tea trade, such as importers or growers. It can also mean people from different backgrounds who have a shared connection with tea, such as coffee professionals, yoga teachers, clinical practitioners, researchers, and tea devotees.
Please note: The platform I use for this service, Crowdcast, will ask for your email to view programs. This does not sign you up for any services or lists - it's just to make sure spammers or bots aren't jamming things up.
And if you like what you see and would be interested in continuing tea education, please consider becoming a Being Tea member here on Patreon! Membership for classes starts at just $5 a month!
Founder of Being Tea | beingtea.com
- Spirituality + Tea with Jess Young from Harvard Divinity School
- Beauty in Waste with Tea Artist Michael Pieracci
- Windy Hollow Tea Farm with Tea Grower Monica Griesbaum
- Adagio Teas with Tea Buyer Cynthia Fazekas
- Renegade Tea Farmers with Tea Grower Miina Saak
- Tea For Me Please with Blogger Nicole Wilson
- Young Mountain Tea with Owner Raj Vable
- Seven Cups Tea with Taster Andrew McNeill
- GS Haly Company - How Jasmine Tea is Made with Marissa Reddy