So as you can see, VideoExport was ported to Koi (that was a commission) and to AI as well (because why not), and since I've had a bunch of requests and made some minor improvements since the first version, it's time for an update.
- It is now possible to configure where temporary images and output videos are saved (in modprefs). No more full ssd.
- Temporary images can now have text appended and prepended to their name, which can be interesting if you only care about the images.
- A built-in BMP screenshot plugin, saves images as BMP, which is faster than PNG but takes waaaaay more space (take a look at this comparison made by Metagraphy).
- New option that makes the plugin close the studio when it's done making the video. It can be useful if you want to render something overnight but don't want your studio to run after it's done.
- Another new option that empties the scene when it's done taking screenshots. This option might sound weird, but it actually speeds up the encoding process.
As you can imagine, those two last options can be dangerous if you're not careful (you could lose your data if you didn't save your scene before rendering a video), that's why they're in bright red and not saved throughout sessions.
Everything. If this is your first time seeing this plugin, feel free to check my website (section VideoExport) for a full explanation.
Requirements (for first time users)
HoneyShot or PlayShot24ZHNeo
The latest BepInEx
The latest BepisPlugins