Plugin for Koikatu! and AI-Shoujo/AI-Girl character maker that allows measuring of the character's height in centimeters. It makes it easier to have consistent height of your characters and to more closely reproduce existing characters.
This release I mostly ported the plugin to AI-Shoujo. The bar is now displayed a bit differently in Koikatsu as well because of a shader change (it's a much cleaner solution now).
Warning for Koikatsu users - this is now a BepInEx 5.0 plugin, if you didn't upgrade from 4.x yet you won't be able to use it!
How to use
- Make sure at least BepInEx v5.0 and KKAPI v1.9 are installed, and your game is updated.
- Download the latest release for your game below.
- Extract the archive inside your game folder, so the .dll file ends up in BepInEx\plugins folder.
- Start character maker. In Koikatsu you should see a new checkbox in the bottom right corner. In AI-Girl press H (press F1 to configure this keyboard shortcut).
- You can move the bar by moving the camera.
Note: The height is measured from the character's origin point, which is almost always bottom of the feet. If you use ABMX to scale the feet, then this might stop being accurate. In that case check the 0 point and adjust your measurements as needed.