An FPS Counter plugin for BepInEx 5.0 or later. It can accurately measure true ms spent per frame and time spent in each of the installed BepInEx plugins.
- Added setting to show/hide detailed frame stats (@VictorienXP) - you can now set it to only display total FPS, or only FPS and slow plugins. Check plugin settings or the config file for the new setting.
- Minor performance improvements and refactoring.
How to use
- Install BepInEx 5.0 or newer.
- Extract the release into your game root, the .dll should end up in BepInEx\plugins directory.
- Start the game and press U + LeftShift (default hotkey).
The on/off hotkey and looks can be configured in the config file in bepinex\config (have to run the game at least once to generate it), or by using BepInEx.ConfigurationManager.