The sky was doing some nifty things on January 4, and the trees were cooperating, and we happened to be out for a Pokéwalk, and I knew there was a reason I wanted a sunroof!
...well, there were a couple of reasons, actually, but being able to take photos with an upward angle without having to get out of the car is definitely one of them.
Eleven photos here, of which at least six seem like they'd make good wallpaper, plus another bonus maybe-wallpaper from January 6 here. I've now created categories for treescapes, skyscapes, and cloudscapes, along with the existing wallpapers category. (Sorry the wiki is loading so slowly these days; it got much slower when I upgraded MediaWiki to 1.34.0-rc.0. I'm hoping the full release of 1.34 (now available for me to install) will fix that.)
New Web Site
I decided I really should have a site where I can collect information about all my software development work, both in the hope of getting hired for some projects (or maybe get some of this "employment" thing I hear so much about) and also just to show off.
I therefore introduce wooz.dev -- where you can find out way too much about my history with software development -- as the perfect companion piece to woozalia.com, where you can find out way too much about my emotional and creative life. I expect to be adding a lot more material to wooz.dev, both new and old, as time permits.
Randomly, some anniversaries recent and upcoming:
- this past xmas - 18th anniversary of the Hypertwins' first xmas lunch at China Buffet
- the 2nd of this month - 20th anniversary of me discovering I'm trans
- the 3rd of next month - 19th anniversary of Harena's first email to me
- 10 years ago yesterday - the State Court of Clarke County, GA, grants motion to dismiss the appeal filed by the Grievers against me in 2008, finally ending the court part of the whole Griever drama
- 10 years ago this month - the beginning of The Great Plumbing Fiasco of 2010 (about which I should write more later)
- this year - the Hypertwins complete 17 years of official partnership, and (being the gluttons for punishment that they are) fearlessly embark on an 18th. ^.^