This is the newsletter section of our program, are we ready?
Now in my blog, I usually talk about a project as it's released and if it has any history I talk about where it came from--sequels, prequels, etc. I promised that in my Patreon, I'd be talking more about what's coming...
And it's good.
* Ask Amy's Guys-- I know it says in the sidelines that it's every week, but I think once a month is my max for this one. Anyway, top tier folks, this Thursday I'll post, and we'll see what pops up! I'm dying for more suggestions!
* BLC--Here-- BookLover's Convention in Nashville--I'll be there! I will, however, be rooming off campus, so if you wanna meet special have coffee, whatever, hit me up so I can make a schedule. Sometimes my lineup is packed, sometimes I'm like, "Uh... anyone? Anyone?" I'm coming with my daughter, Chicken, so I'll always have a buddy, but I go to these things to mingle with readers--hit me up!
*** Okay--I feel compelled to add something here--I was typing this out, and it hit me. My first book of the year was SIlent Heart, And that, ladies and gentlemen, makes FIVE BOOKS IN A ROW that I have unintentionally started with an S. And it just hit me. Now. Tonight. Wow. Dudes. That's so frickin' wierd!!!
* Shades of Henry-- Oh, some people have been DYING for this story--but I've worked REALLY HARD to make it a standalone, so if you haven't read either of the two books where Henry appears (Dex in Blue and Fish on a Bicycle) please don't worry. Henry shows up with his problems on his back and they are unpacked in this one--with some guest appearances of familiar faces, but prior knowledge shouldn't be necessary. This is the first book in a new series--the Flophouse series, in which I plan to pair no-nonsense men--ex-military, LEO, covert ops--with one of the porn stars that use the flophouse that Bobby used in Bobby Green. The cast in the flophouse is relatively new, and this new series is a lot more playful than the Johnnies series. Johnnies ripped your heart out--the Flophouse is going to have some serious and tender moments, but I want us to enjoy being there.
* Slow Pitch--Oh, I've been keeping this one close to the vest. It's ENTIRELY standalone, contemporary, and it was SO much fun to write. We all know I love my series, but The Locker Room, Behind the Curtain, and Shiny were all completely standalones and this one was a self-contained joy to write.
* Shortbread and Shadows-- This is the first book in an entirely new series in Dreamspinner's Dreamspun Beyond line--the title of the series is The Hedge-Witches Lonely Hearts Club and it features a small band of hedge witches who cast a drunken spell wishing spell--and get it wrong. Much chaos--and plenty of romance--ensues.
* Safe Heart-- the third book of the Search and Rescue series, Safe Heart deals with Cash and Glen, who we see introduced in book 2, Silent Heart. There will be one more book in this series--Hidden Heart-- that features Spencer, the potty mouthed, foot-in mouth roommate and new employee of Gecko Inc.
* All the Rules of Heaven-- this book was written about three years ago--and I shopped it around because it's urban fantasy and that wasn't doing really awesome at the time. But I had a cover made and I loved this book--LOVED it--and finally decided I would either self-publish it or allow Dreamspinner to publish it if they wanted. They wanted. Even if this book does terrible in sales, I am SO HAPPY it gets to go out.
Currently working on: The Long Con: Masterminds -- Remember when I asked everybody about their favorite heist movies? And you guys gave me such wonderful answers! I'm currently shotgunning Leverage, and am about 10K. And enjoying myself immensely.
OH! I forgot to mention--I'm going to GRL! More info about that later!
And that's about it! Top Tier--don't forget to tune in THURSDAY for Ask Amy's Guys-- thanks to the poster who suggested Jefferson, Stevie, and Shelia--that was one of my favorite fics!