Plugin for some games by Illusion that adds ability to pick color from anywhere on desktop in character maker and studio. The selected color is adjusted to look correct under the game's saturation filter. This allows you to quickly and accurately transfer colors from reference image to your character.
- c00a843 @IDontHaveIdea Port to Koikatsu Sunshine (#2)
- 90d8085 @ManlyMarco Don't run the update loop when not capturing for slight perf gain (Closes #1)
- 6055db9 @ManlyMarco Code cleanup and refactoring
- 667455d @ManlyMarco Update release script to work with KKS
- Fixed not working properly in maker in some game installs
- Added support for CharaStudio color picker.
- Converted to BepInEx 5 (Now should be placed in BepInEx\plugins).
- Integrated ColorAdjuster (ColorAdjuster.dll is no longer necessary).
How to use
- Get at least BepInEx 5.4.15 and ModdingAPI v1.25 if you don't have them already.
- Download the latest version for your game below.
- Extract the zip inside your game directory, the dll should end up inside your bepinex\plugins folder.
- Start the main game and open character maker (or start studio).
- Edit any color to make color picker appear, then enter the "Sliders" tab and click on the "Pick color from desktop" button.
- Hover your mouse over the color you want to use and press any button to finish picking. Pressing shift is recommended since it won't trigger anything else.
Note: If the game window loses focus the capture stops. You can't Alt-Tab to a different window. Open the reference image next to the game instead. If you are running the game in full screen and have only 1 display, use the ImageLoader plugin to view a reference image inside character maker to pick the colors.
Note 2: If you are not using the saturation filter or just don't want to use the color adjustment function, go to plugin settings and disable the "Adjust color to saturation filter" setting.