Multiple quality of life and package tracker improvements:
- Improved Blank LE Correction - BE should now have a higher success rate at reporting would-be blank LastExceptions
- Offline Mode Notice - If for some reason, BE is unable to connect to it's server for updates and Database records, you'll receive a one-time Offline Mode notice. This notice will only re-appear once you've had a successful connection or installed a new version. BE will still function fine in Offline Mode.
- Corrupted Zip Detection - Previously an invalid or corrupt .zip/ts4script would cause BE to fail. Now BE will still be able to finish reporting and will also tell you which file is corrupted.
- Support for Users without "Share Usage Data" on - In 1.06, having your share usage data off would cause BE to report old exceptions, causing confusion by reporting an exception you already fixed until you manually deleted your LastException.txt. I'm happy to report that this is no longer an issue.
- Timeline Package Tracking - Timeline exceptions can occur due to a multitude of issues, but a few of those have been added to the Package Tracker for BE. When those occur, BE will be able to tell you exactly which mod package caused it. This will be expanded with time.
- Improved Injector Whitelisting - BE's Possible Cause had a high chance of detecting injector scripts as a false positive. I've improved the whitelist to be less likely to include those.
- Confidence Level - I've added a confidence level to the Possible Cause column, to better represent how reliable the possible cause field is. If package tracking was successful, this will be 100%. For less definitive forms of detection, you'll see values ranging from 10% to 90%.
- LE Spam Blocker - I'm sure most players have encountered an LE that happens to leave you on a loading screen forever, forever dumping the same exception to file. This new feature detects when an LE has been repeated more than 3 times, and skips any future duplicates. Skipping this logging makes it more likely that loading will finish and you'll be able to retrieve your BE report.
- Resource Links - Updated resource links due to discontinued help articles.
If you have BE already, you should be prompted in game to automatically update shortly after this post goes live. If your network or firewall is blocking it, you may need to install it manually.
Download the .ts4script directly to your mods folder. It can not be more than 2 folders deep.