While we're all stuck at home, we're instituting a daily "Paranormal Quarantine" schedule just for museum members, and for as long as COVID-19 keeps everyone inside, we'll be hosting regular live investigations, classes on magick and the occult, relaxing sound baths, fun Q&A sessions, and dropping tons of content we've been saving for a rainy day.
With a whopping two months of daily content for members, you can also expect new artifacts, live demos of custom paranormal research equipment, and some very rare (and in some cases highly embarrassing) films, videos, and written material from the museum vault.
Let's get this lockdown started! Here's your first Paranormal Quarantine schedule!
MARCH 20 [FRIDAY]:
- DECEPTIVELY ORDINARY HAUNTED ARTIFACTS [ALL LEVELS]
When people think of haunted artifacts, their minds usually race to thoughts of antique toys and mysterious wooden boxes, but take it from us - they're usually deceptively ordinary items, if not for the odd stories attached to them. We'll give you a look at half a dozen of the strangest, seemingly-mundane haunted artifacts ever sent to the museum.
MARCH 21 [SATURDAY]:
- GROUP RITUAL PREPARATION [ALL LEVELS]
Normally reserved for Magic of the Month members, Dana has put together a special intention-setting ritual for all museum members during the first week of "Paranormal Quarantine". Join us in turning our personal spaces into temples of wellness, peace, and abundance, something we could all use while we're stuck at home.
MARCH 22 [SUNDAY]:
- LETTERS FROM HAUNTED ARTIFACT OWNERS [ARTIFACT FILES+]
Take a deep dive into a handful of the thought-provoking, insightful, and often frightening notes sent along with artifacts donated to the museum, including a high res scan of a very interesting photograph.
- DOWNLOADABLE QUARTZ SINGING BOWL MEDITATION MP3 [PUBLIC]
Prepare for Monday's live sound bath and guided meditation with a downloadable, 15-minute singing bowl meditation themed around a stormy spring evening. Designed for relaxation or ritual, you can add this meditation to your phone and take it with you for an easy path to peace at the touch of a button.
As an added bonus, this meditation is free to the public, so feel free to share the download link with your friends and family in order to help them find some calm during this stressful time period.
MARCH 23 [MONDAY, 8PM EST]:
- LIVE SOUND BATH / GUIDED MEDITATION [FRIEND OF THE MUSEUM+]
Put on some comfy clothes, curl up in your favorite chair, and join Dana for a live sound bath and a guided meditation intended to help ease the mind, soothe the spirit.
MARCH 24 [TUESDAY]:
- GROUP RITUAL [10PM EST, ALL LEVELS]
Join museum members from all around the world in a group intention-setting ritual, then pop into the Secret Facebook Group [Friend of the Museum+] at 10:30PM EST for a live chat with Dana about your experiences.
- HELLIER ARTIFACT REVEAL [ALL LEVELS]
A close look at one of the most stunning items relating to the Hellier case, one that raises some interesting questions about the nature of synchronicity, retrocausality, and... goblins.
MARCH 25 [WEDNESDAY, 9:30PM EST]:
- HUNT FOR THE UFONAUTS W/ CONNOR RANDALL [FRIEND OF THE MUSEUM+]
In this very special live investigation, join Connor J. Randall in an interactive, Hellier-based hunt for ultra-terrestrials. Using the tools we've gathered during seasons one and two of our award-winning documentary television series Hellier, Connor will lead museum members on a journey to locate - and hopefully communicate with - an entity from the annals of UFO lore.
MARCH 26 [THURSDAY]:
- INSIDE THE GOD HELMET: THE FINAL FRONTIER OF THE PARANORMAL [ALL LEVELS]
Here at the museum, we believe that the final frontier of paranormal research is human consciousness, which is why we've spent so much time working with a controversial device often referred to as "The God Helmet". Learn more about the science behind the device, how we've been using it in Hellier, the museum, and beyond, and how we're building on the principles of the groundbreaking work established by the creator of the device.
MARCH 27 [FRIDAY]:
- ARTIFACT FROM THE ROBERT KENNEDY ASSASSINATION [ALL LEVELS]
In June 1968, Senator Robert F. Kennedy was assassinated, but one person claimed they saw it coming. This rare artifact from our museum archives sheds light on a dark prediction.
- DOWNLOADABLE SINGING BOWL MEDITATION MP3 [ALL LEVELS]
Enjoy the live singing bowl singing bowl session? Download a high quality, 35 minute MP3 file designed for meditation, relaxation, or ritual whenever you need it. Add it to your phone, and you're good to go for mobile calm at the touch of a button.
MARCH 28 [SATURDAY, 9PM EST]:
- SCREENING OF THE BIGFOOT HUNTER: STILL SEARCHING [FRIEND OF THE MUSEUM+]
In 2006, long before establishing the museum, we found a local Bigfoot hunter advertising his services in the classified ads of the Weekly World News, so naturally, we asked him to take us into the field in search of the Sasquatch. It was bonkers.
Our adventure with the Southern Tier Bigfoot Watch's Tim Holmes eventually became a documentary titled The Bigfoot Hunter: Still Searching, an award-winning film which has gone on to achieve something of a cult status, mostly due to the absolute insanity of giving a bunch of kids loaded weapons, discussing the fist-fighting of Sasquatch, and... actually discovering evidence of the beast.
The documentary hasn't been available for public viewing in many years, but on March 28th, we're holding a live screening with museum members, complete with rare and never-before-seen bonus footage. Join the chat and interact with other members, catch some live commentary, and enjoy laughing until you cry.
- POST-SCREENING Q&A [FRIEND OF THE MUSEUM+]
The Bigfoot Hunter: Still Searching isn't just something you can watch and not talk about, so join us in the secret Facebook group after the screening for a live Q&A session about the making of the film, some hilarious behind-the-scenes stories, and more.
MARCH 29 [SUNDAY]:
- PARANORMAL QUARANTINE WEEK TWO SCHEDULE [PUBLIC]
Come back on Sunday as we post the full schedule for week two of Paranormal Quarantine, full of first-time research equipment unveilings, live investigations, artifact reveals, and more!
- As we reach each date, we'll turn each listing in this announcement into a link to each individual piece of content to make them easier to find. You can always come back and refer to this post if you need to find a specific link.
- While most of the content throughout Paranormal Quarantine will be available to members of all levels, all the live streams require access to the secret Facebook group, which is available to "Friend of the Museum" level and up, and some rituals, classes, and live streams will require Magic of the Month access. Levels required for access are listed next to the dates and announcements.