Plugin for KK, EC, AIS and HS2 character maker that allows measuring of the character's height in centimetres. It makes it easier to have consistent height of your characters and to more closely reproduce existing characters.
- Added HS2 port of the plugin
- Added EC port of the plugin
- Added "Show height measure bar" toggle to AI maker (needs AIAPI v1.10)
- Added freedom unit option (feet, set in plugin settings)
- Added optional show hotkey to KK (off by default, can still use the UI button)
How to use
- Make sure at least BepInEx v5.1 and latest BepisPlugins and KKAPI are installed, and your game is updated.
- Download the latest release for your game.
- Extract the archive inside your game directory. The plugin dll file should end up inside the BepInEx/plugins folder. Overwrite if asked.
- Start character maker. You should see a new checkbox in the bottom right corner.
- You can move the bar by moving the camera.