I've been considering Patreon for a long time now, but I haven't really had time to plan out any exciting rewards. I obviously can't just bring the current Tapastic rewards over, as this is a different support model, but I'm thinking I will be putting those leftover items in the shop exclusively for patrons to buy. Not sure yet.
I also don't have a ton of extra time for more content at the moment, but my ideas for things to add in the near future are:
- Postcard of the month club (real postcards mailed to you!)
- Livestreams (most likely for the creation of the monthly wallpaper)
- Game updates/reviews on what I'm currently playing (I don't know if anyone actually cares about this, haha)
- Monthly animation (a simple animated scene like previous ones I've done)
- Bring back "Ask GaMERCaT" (I ran this on Tumblr for a while before it became too much to handle)
Please let me know if any of these sound good to you guys! I am also open to ideas on other things I could do, so please feel free to make suggestions.
I look forward to settling in here on Patreon!