Plugin that adds more character customization settings to character maker of various games made by Illusion. These additional settings are saved inside the card and used by the main game and studio. You can see these settings marked orange in maker, and in the advanced window.
- 34bac2b @ManlyMarco Fixed changing character coordinate/outfit count not getting propagated to BoneModifiers, causing crashes
- 891d4e8 @ManlyMarco Updated import code to handle coordinate mapping
- 891d4e8 @ManlyMarco Fixed "per coordinate" toggle being visible in EC and HS2
- 38fd16d @Mantas-2155X [KK] Toggle ABMX Bone Controllers when NPCs are Paused and Unpaused for better perf (#27)
- fd491cb @ManlyMarco Added KKS port
- 3451987 @ManlyMarco [EC,KKS] Handle ExtendedSave.CardBeingImported event to clean up bone data
- afda1d9 @ManlyMarco Update packages; Use latest APIs
- Fixed some issues with bones affected by DynamicBones not animating properly when ABMX is used on the character
- [KK/EC] Force reset baseline of bones affected by DynamicBones (should fix some gravity issues)
- Added API for getting maker sliders created by ABMX (needed for an upcoming plugin); and made version field public
- Fixed some skirt bones going haywire in KK and EC in some cases
- Fixed animations being stopped in studio when replacing characters
- Reverted recent bust gravity fix because of regressions to some bust sliders
- Fixed adding advanced sliders not working properly
- Fixed modified bones gradually drifting when reloading a character
- Fixed unnecessary baseline updates and reduced unnecessary allocations (overall performance improvements)
You can see the full changelog including previous versions here
How to use?
- Make sure that you have at least BepInEx 5.4.8 and the latest Modding API for your game installed, and your game is updated.
- Download the latest release for your game below. You only need the version specific for your game.
- Extract the release to your game directory. The dll file should end up inside BepInEx\plugins folder in your game's directory.
- Start character maker, you should see new settings and categories show up. ABMX settings are highlighted in yellow. You can turn on the advanced window in bottom right in KK/EC and in plugin settings in AI (press F1).