Mod, plugin and card manager for games by Illusion. It includes an automatic mod updater.
- Added support for S3 update sources
- Improved the logging system
- Do not compress bundles inside StreamingAssets folders, log each skipped bundle
- Many bugfixes and minor improvements
- Added support for HoneySelect2
- Improved character card support for AIS and HS2
- Skip bundles in StreamingAssets when compressing game files to fix issues in HS2
- Prevent randomizing CAB strings if it's likely to break the bundle
- Supports new version of mod update info format (old KKManager versions won't be able to update using these)
- Fixed the bad sources error appearing at wrong times and made it more useful
- Fixed crash when disabling a zipmod if a disabled version already exists
- Fixed and improved the "Fix file permissions" tool (before it failed in some cases)
- Updated dependencies (including SB3UGS to latest version for HS2 compatibility)
How to use
- Overwrite your old KK Manager installation (usually inside a "[UTILITY] KKManager" folder in your game directory), or extract it to a new folder anywhere outside of your game directory (do not extract the manager directly anywhere in your game directory!).
- Start KKManager.exe, create a shortcut to it if you want.
- If the game directory was not automatically detected, select where you installed the game.
If there are any mod updates available, the update menu button on top will turn green after a while. You can click it without waiting to check for updates immediately.