Finally the last bit of the main story is online, but before that:
Why the long lack of updates? What follows next?
First the first question: it's because a lack of a buffer of updates. Bear in mind I have to draw not only the next installment of the currently running story, but also plan, script and draw the story that comes after. I've been struggling with that , but now I have roughly three months of updates of the next story already done which is half of its total length. I wanted to have all of it completely finished, but that would have meant even more delays so I decided to make do with what I have now, thus the new story goes live on the main page the next week, and I should be able to maintain a weekly update schedule for the next couple of months, hopefully more.
Now, for those new here, I have a development page (link below) where I test all the content before updating it to the main page. That page is available to my Patrons, who can peek at the work in progress and see all the buffered content right now. The development page will also be updated regularly, so Patrons will keep enjoying updates months ahead of the schedule of the main page. (Fair warning, the development page is were I test many things before posting, mainly code and animations. Some details might still be a little rough there, still it is 95% exactly what will be posted on its final form).
Speaking of development, the page has improved code now (Every time it updates there's at least some tweaking to its code). I am using responsive images and lazy-loading the comments section in order to lower the loading times, which will be more useful on mobile devices. Actually I got a high score on the Google Page Insights analyzer, which I think is pretty good for such an image-heavy page.
That's all for now, but more is coming. Stay tuned for the new story starting next week, but for those that want to have early access, here's the link to development page: