0.28 is finally done, and with our newfound tradition from the last update, it is now available for all our Patrons at once.
Now, here's the change log:
Kate can finally earn money on the villa. She will have independent progress with four characters in the villa (Max, Ann, Lisa, and Alice) and this time they aren't scripted in a strict order. Took us some time to figure it out, but we pulled it off.
New events with Nick and Julia in the basement. These events become available only if Kate has submitted to Nick at least once. A series of events, including several periodic options.
Kate can now tan topless. A nice and short series of events plus a small setup for a future story.
Sophie. Last month our $40 Patrons voted for Sophie to get some extra content, so we've added a series of events with her and Kate in college. To unlock it, you'll need to meet some requirements in other quests, check the quest log for more details.
Along with all new events and dialogs, we also keep working on various bug fixes and balance checks:
- Reduced waiting time between implementing optional and the mandatory medical exams. People had nothing to do but wait, and it wasn't super obvious, so we've decided to cut it down.
- Removed an outdated line in of the old quests.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes Julia would bug Kate every night, even if Kate turns her down. The game was mistakenly updating the wrong cooldown, specifically one for the events with Nick and Julia. Now, when turned down, Julia will leave Kate alone for 7 to 14 days. Same goes to Julia and Nick inviting Kate to have fun together.
- Increased cooldowns for the side effects from the Zoe's pills. It used to have basically no cooldown and could possibly happen every day. Now if Kate turns someone down, the next event will have a 10-16 days cooldown (every character has their own cooldown, too). Now if Kate agrees to do stuff with Oscar, the next event will happen in 3 to 5 days.
- Fixed a bug when a certain step in the massage office (in Julia's fitness club) would display the wrong step and make things confusing.
- Added a line in the Special chemistry quest when Kate would need to take the pill, and she needed more Nick and Julia progress but the game didn't tell about that requirement.
- Now Max is more than a background decoration in the villa and Kate can now talk to him.
- The College committee quest becomes inactive once players complete all available content in it.
- Same goes to the Cheerleading squad quest.
- Now the game correctly shows Kate now wearing any underwear when she's changing in the college medical office.
- Fixed many various bugs in the offline version of the game, as well as countless typos.
Today 0.28 becomes available to all our supporters $5+.
As always, your online client will update to version 0.28 automatically (including images).
If you don't have a client installed on your device, you can download it from here.
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from here.
Next post will have a link for the 0.28 offline client download.