We are held between
and summer’s fire,
there has been a blooming
and a ripening,
and now a harvesting and a fading,
as the time comes
to turn the page.
Note: these resources are being shared via my Patreon page and will revert from “public” back to “private” on September 1, so make sure to explore them during August.
We hope you enjoy this collection and come back to dip into the resources repeatedly through the Lammas season.
- Guided audio First Fruits ritual
- Peace Retreat audio
- Cauldron Time audio exploration about what a Cauldron Month is anyway
- Cauldron Meditation
- Creatrix: an audio combining a book review of the book Creatrix, by Lucy Pearce, with thoughts on living a creative life, working from home, and balancing fire with burnout.
- Breaks, Breakdowns, and Breakthroughs
- Micro-practice: STOP
- Finding Your Magic (and working from home)
- Creative Fire and Daily Practice
Rituals and Reflections:
- Lammas Magic Ritual Resource Kit
- Cauldron Month newsletter from a past year
- Living the Questions: Stopping
- Reflections on Slowing Down from Mari Lee
May you be inspired by some time in cauldron,
may you be inspired by time with yourself,
may you be inspired by that which surrounds you,
connected to Goddess,
connected to the earth,
connected to the animals, plants,
the wisdom of the wind,
the song of branches,
and the symphony
of river, stone,
leaf, and breath.
Take it to the Cauldron and listen to the deep within.