Plugin that adds support for using XInput-compatible gamepads (aka Xbox 360 controllers) with the entire Koikatsu main game (menus, school mode, H scenes, maker, etc.). It also adds support for navigating the UI with keyboard (Arrow keys and Enter). At the moment studio is not supported.
v2.0.2 - Fixed gamepad buttons only working with debug mono.dll if XInputInterface.dll doesn't exist in game root
v2.0.1 - Fixed crashing at startup in JP version of KK
- Added smoother acceleration curves to moving camera and cursor with gamepad
- Prevent Next button in roaming mode from being selected initially (it's no longer possible to skip the period by accident by mashing A)
- Improved quality of the cursor texture and fixed cursor issues in resolutions other than 900p
- Fixed typing in text input boxes causing the cursor to appear
- All dlls needed by this plugin are now contained to a single directory (no longer need to have XInputInterface.dll in game directory)
- Ported to BepInEx 5
- and more... check the full changelog
How to install
- Make sure your game is updated and has at least BepInEx v5.1 and KKAPI v1.12, installed.
- Download the latest release.
- Remove XInputInterface.dll, BepInEx\KK_GamepadSupport.dll and BepInEx\XInputDotNetPure.dll from your game directory if you have them.
- Extract contents of the release archive directly into your game's directory.
- Start the game. Once in main menu try pressing arrow keys on your keyboard and/or Dpad on your controller. A cursor should appear.
You can turn the plugin off in plugin settings if you don't need to use it all the time.