The Aiming Circle is a patron-funded community of practice, serving writers of military-themed essays, analysis, literary and journalistic non-fiction, genre and literary fiction, poetry, and more!
For as little as $1 a month, our members receive exclusive early-bird notice of military-themed writing opportunities, events, and markets! They also receive access to our members-only assessments of prospective contests and publications.
At higher membership tiers, writers also receive exclusive how-to and resources content, and access to a non-public Facebook group for cross-collaboration and -promotion with other members.
Follow and sample us for FREE at our public-facing blog: www.aimingcircle.com
- On our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theaimingcircle/
- On Patreon: www.patreon.com/aimingcircle
- On Twitter: @Aiming_Circle
ICYMI: OUR LATEST MONTHLY SALVO!
- Anthology Seeks Stories of Veterans-turned-Scholars
- Editors Seek Features on U.S. Women Veterans
- Exclusive: Our 2020 List of Military-Book Publishers!
- Dead/Not Dead? Mil-horror Press Shows Signs of Life
PHOTO: Soldiers from A. Troop, 1-108th Cavalry Regiment of the 48th Infantry Brigade Combat Team fire their mortar system in support of operations in Laghman Province, Afghanistan March 5th, 2019. The 48th Infantry Brigade Combat Team is deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation Freedom’s Sentinel. Photo by U.S. Army Sgt. Jordan Trent