Terms and Conditions
All files and material we share with our Supporters are only for your personal use. By redeeming in MMF, downloading material or using the discount code provided, you accept this Agreement and are bound by its provisions. If you do not agree with these terms dont make use of our products:
- Codex Unviersalis is the owner of the 3D models in any file type, graphic material and media created. All our products are copyrighted and protected by IP law.
- You can use our content only for personal use, you are not allowed to distribute or sell files nor prints.
- Codex Universalis grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the files.
- For a better fit in your machine or adaptation to the scale you need print, you can resize or cut our model, but you can´t use them to create or mix new models. You can't share derivatives of our models. (You can't edit or use portions of our models to create new content)
- You can't make molds of our models, casting and any kind of mass production is prohibited.
- The discount code to use in our MMF store is exclusive for our patrons, you can't share or distribute it. It is an exclusive benefit for those who support us as patrons and are charged that month.
- If a month we do not charge payments to our patrons and we do not release content. New patrons who join during that time will receive the Welcome Box the next month the payment is charged. We will also not give a discount code in our MMF store on months without charging.
- We only make refunds for a current month if you have not redeemed files in MMF, downloaded our content nor used the discount code provided corresponding for that month. For any doubt just tell us.
Merchant Tiers: is meant for people running a business on their home printers or local store only and not for any type of mass production. All rules described previously apply for who belongs to the Merchant Tiers too, with the exceptions that they have the ability to Sell Prints of our models as long as they remain in that Tier.