- We were unable to get on Square Enix Collective even though we were told we'd be given a slot this month. We originally applied for Collective in early 2015 and was in 'pending review' for 7 months. In Jan 2016, Collective apologized for a system error that kept us in limbo and told us we'd be given a slot in February. A few days before February we were told that since we had already resolved a Kickstarter we were no longer eligible for Collective. Seeing as how the Collective platform is new and possibly filled with kinks, we're pretty bummed but understanding of the situation.
- We are still working on multiple aspect ratio support. Right now we are roughly 50% of the way there.
- There is a bug with the gameplay environment after upgrading to OpenGL 4 that causes the trees and environment to look brighter than intended. We are working on this fix at the same time as multiple aspect ratio support.
- Work on the new main menu is currently on hold until we resolve the above two issues.
- We are discussing an internal change to the color system at the moment. We originally planned for 6 colors and no neutral color, but now we are heavily considering doing 5 colors and adding a neutral color. This would allow players more options in deck design instead of being limited to the two colors they choose for each deck.
Lastly, we'd like to extend a personal invitation to you Patrons. If you are interested in discussing the project and its future through Skype, feel free to reach out to us and we'll set up a time to address any concerns you may have. Thank you so much for supporting us as we work on exciting new features in 2016!