In Episode 166 of the 'The Bakery Bears Radio Show', due out on Friday the 8th of January 2021, we announce this years running/walking activity. This year we are going to run/walk the length of the Amazon River!! Once again we will be using Runkeeper to track this activity and to put everyone who wants to take part into a team.
So if YOU would like to take part in our year long Run/Walk all you need to do is:
- Set up a free account with Runkeeper https://runkeeper.com
- Email me at [email protected] or use the contact sheet on our website here https://bakerybears.com/contact/
- Within your email I need you to let me know the email address you have registered with Runkeeper, your Runkeeper username, whether you are a runner or a walker AND how many miles you ran or walked in 2020
- On Runkeeper, throughout 2021, track all the activities you undertake, whether you walk or run, as a ‘run’. That’s the only way we can collect everyones miles
- Once you've joined the activity you would be most welcome in our Amazonian warrior Challenge Runners/Walkers Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/amazonianwarriorchallenge
Once you have let me know that information, I will invite you into one of this years 'Amazonian Warrior Challenge Teams'! We will then race our way along the river from its source of the Mantaro River in Peru to its final destination, Belém in Brazil and the Atlantic Ocean. We will of course give updates on our progress in our P.O.P. Shows every month https://bakerybears.com/pop/
Thank you so much for reading this and we hope to see you in a 'Amazonian Warrior Challenge Team' soon!!