Lately, our updates have been laser focused on a specific series of events, but 0.34 has a different format. It's still has a focus, being all about Julia and Kate, but this time we have many smaller events all over the house.
Not all events get unlocked right away, so don't be afraid to check out the questlog to make sure you saw everything.
Without too many spoilers, here's the list of new events in 0.34:
- Kate and Julia update their home clothes.
- Julia gets a new toy
- New punishments in the basement.
- New late night events in the living room.
- New TV events in the living room.
- Julia gets a new alarm clock.
- Sunbathing in the backyard has new events.
- Joining Julia in the shower has never been more exciting.
- Since the update is focused on Julia and Kate relationship, Kate caught Julia up to speed on the newest developments in her life, along with dialogs setting up future events with various characters.
For the offline version:
- Fixed the game freezing after clicking on some sprites.
- Changed line spacing for some events.
- Improved text animation in dialogs.
- Adjusted text layout in the voting screen (laptop).
We're thinking about officially turning the offline version into the main version of the game and maybe disabling the online client. The offline version is more stable and is also faster. Let us know in the comments how you feel about this.
Don't worry, though, we're not going to just suddenly disable the online client, for now we support both versions of the game. You can still download the online client from this link, if you want.
P.S.: As usual, we'll have the download link for the offline version in our next post.
If you don't have a client installed on your device, you can download it from here.
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from here.
P.S.: Next we will have a poll for our $40 Patrons so they'll decide if the next update should be focused on Kate or Max, and then we'll have a poll for more people about the focus for 0.35.