I hope you enjoy the new page and will consider joining us on Patreon to support this project and all of our game development efforts! We couldn't do it without our Patreons.
The current Choice Moment is to help define the two crew members to appeared on page 5. We are working together to form up the name, appearance, job, traits, personality quirks, backstory for these characters.
As this is a pretty open question, the top character ideas are listed below in order of number of votes so far. We need one male and one female, so far it will be Raven LeClaire and Apone "Zippo" Mitchel. If you're a Patreon with the $2 voting rights, we hope you will weigh in on which character ideas you like the best AND toss in your own ideas!
In the end, I will synthesize two new crew members from the top input, so it is important to chime in if you see someone else post something you like too.
The conversation is split up between the forum post and this Patreon page, so please post to either location.
Let's keep making something awesome together! :D
Female - Raven Leclaire (x3 VOTES)
- Medical Officer with an obsessive love of studying the quadrants Flora and Fauna, Always badgering the captain to land on this god for saken rock or that for her hobby. Despite this she is one of the most highly skilled medical proffessionals in the quadrent.
- Highly respected by the rest of the crew as she has saved their lives more than once, whether an ice collection accident or battle injuries.
- Petite yet fit and strong (from those meandering biology expeditions) with short hair and a calm reassuring face.
- Never falters or hesitates to help her wounded comrades or the innocent even at the risk of her own skin and fiercely loyal to her captain.
- Never shuts up about this plant or this bug or that microbe!!! Don't give her too much Vudka though, annoying drunk :)
Ki Tadora (x1 VOTES)
- tradesman / diplomat
- well connected, especially in legitimate jobs / deals / cargo
- a bit naive, been kept out of the Captain's occasional smuggling, so far she's been willing to look away and ignore
- Loyalty to Captain Avenira is a big trait
- This is her first life-threatening experience
Sennabelle Song (x1 VOTES)
-First officer (as in, the manager of the ship)
-A logistics wizard, can plan anything with exacting detail (positive trait)
-Tends to be a bit bigoted, looks down on clans/syndicates other than her own, but particularly dislike Javat as she thinks they're blue color slobs (negative trait)
-Moonlights as the face of the ship, working out deals and generally gathering intel, she's silver-tongued (positive trait)
-Has a "soft heart," tends to be sucked in by con artists with sob stories. Naive (negative traits)
Apone "Zippo" Mitchell (x4 VOTES)
- Ace pilot
- Fearless when flying and in the face of death
- Has lots of experience, came up through a hard childhood on an independent world before Capt Avenira spotted his talent
- Phobic of strangers and crowds (stuttering, uncoordinated around them), is only really comfortable on his ship with his crew
- Takes almost sadistic pleasure in scaring the sh*t out of his crew with absurd yet brilliant maneuvers and will likely be the death of his captain, not with a crash but through stress
Nikolai "Nik" Kaida (x1 VOTES)
-Tends to be abrasive due to being a bit of a neat freak/organizer (negative)
-Very proud of himself, takes personal offense at advice/criticism/questions (negative)
-Macgyver-esque in his ability to cobble together tools/repair things. (positive)
-Lots of connections in starports, he's an older and well traveled dude!