Mod for Crusader Kings III Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2388366705
Tired of murdering people over and over again in the same few ways? Well then, your problems are solved, as this mod will let you kill people in all sorts of new and novel ways! This mod is intended to greatly enhance the variety of murder schemes in the game. In vanilla, there are only 7 standard murder scheme outcomes. This mod more than triples that, adding 24 new events - over 600 lines of dialog - in addition to the vanilla events. It was designed with an attempt to keep the tone and writing style close to vanilla, while not affecting game balance at all. It is intended for roleplay, flavor, and immersion. I hope you enjoy it! Your Humble Servant, Don Quixote de la Mancha If you like this mod, you'll love Quixotic Seduction, my Seduction Events mod! Language Support
All Quixotic mods are officially supported in English Only. Any languages provided are community translations and I cannot personally verify the quality, the accuracy, or the content of these translations. Furthermore, as I continue to update and expand these mods, some language files will become outdated and may have missing localizations for newer events. If you are bilingual, feel free to translate them, hop onto the discord for more info.
Community Supported Languages (last updated version)
Deutsche - (1.2.2.002) - Danke LordKhaox!
русский - (1.2.2.002) - Спасибо Aytendeo!
简化字 - (1.2.2.002) - 谢谢你 Juijote!
This mod should be extremely compatible with the vast majority of mods. It is NOT compatible with other murder scheme event mods. If it adds new murder schemes outcomes, it's either or. If you want it to load Quixotic Murder events into another mod that adds these, like a total conversion, run it lower in the load order, and the murder outcomes will be replaced by this mod. Mod authors, hit me up to discuss patching.
Additions:* 20 new regular murder scheme outcome event chains - 60 individual events, each with multiple variations - over 500 lines of custom dialog. * 4 new child murder outcomes
* Added 1 infant, 1 teenage murder
* Fixed Chinese localization encoding issue
* Fixed some minor bugs 1.3.1.001
* Updated to Game Version 1.3.1 (Corvus)
* Added 2 New Child Murders
* Changed the way vanilla assigns murders so teenagers only get appropriate options now
* Added Chinese community language support (by Juijote!)
* German Community language bugfix (by LordKhaox!) 1.2.2.003
* Fixed bug where you wouldn't get notified if you got murdered. 1.2.2.002
* Added Russian and German community language support 1.2.2.001Initial Release
* 6 New Child & Prisoner murder outcomes
* Write Mirror Murder Events (when you are the target)
* 10+ New murder saves
* 10+ New murder maintenance events
* 10+ New random character interaction events
* 10+ Post-murder event chains
* Lots of conditional murder outcomes and saves based on era/culture/religion/war status/historical bookmarks etc - this will be the goal after all "generic" style events are complete.
* New Assassin Role - Hire your own personal assassin to hunt your enemeis to the edge of diplomatic range!
* New Bodyguard Role - Hire a trusted bodyguard to protect you from assassins! * New Spy Role - Hire spies to help your plots and foil your rivals!
* New Poisoner role - Craft devious poisions to help in your murder schemes!
* New Food Taster role - The only way to make sure its safe is to have someone *else* eat it! * New Role Based Interactions & Decisions (Search for/Hire/Dismiss)
* New Roles Based Murder Scheme outcomes, saves, and random events More scheme event mods for schemes other than murder coming soon, eventually extending to all schemes! Stay tuned, my friends. https://www.patreon.com/donquixote
This is a murder mod, and, as such, you will not be surprised to learn it contains depictions of violence and murder, with an occasionally flippant take on these subjects.
* Dulcinea, her most serene beauty, for always being my creative muse.
* My most noble squire, Sancho Panza.
* Players like you.