Relocating to red states is such a huge topic that so many of you really care about right now that we want to get you Patreons all the information we can.
So here's what we're doing about it.
We'll have Patreon Video Bonus Shows (available to the $5 and up Patreons) on relocation. They'll be in four categories:
1. Blue to Red: Stories from Prepping 2.0 listeners ("P2.0ers") of Their Recent Relocations,
2. Relocation Help Desk: A P2.0er Guest Asks Glen and Shelby About the Pro and Cons of Various States Based on The P2.0er's Situation,
3. Red State Profile: A P2.0er and/or Realtor From a Red State Talks About Why to Relocate to Their State, and
4. Overlooked Red States: Glen and Shelby (and maybe a P2.0er and/or Realtor) Discuss Those Red States That We All Seem to Forget to Mention.
If you want to be P2.0er guest, or have a realtor you'd like to appear on the show, send me an email ([email protected]). Tell me which of the four above categories you're in, your state, and your preferred date to record (choices of dates are immediately below).
Here are the dates we'll be recording at 5:00 pm Pacific on every other Wednesday evening. Understand that we can't spend tons of time customizing recording times, so you'll need to pick a date:
- April 28
- May 12
- May 26
- June 23 (will be at 6:00 pm Pacific)
- July 7
- July 21
- August 4
We do the shows by Zoom so you'll need a quiet room, great internet connection, and ear pods or headphones so there's no echoing.
Awesome, guys. These relocation VBSs are going be really informative, interesting, and will help lots of people.
Leave a comment below if you think these relocation VBSs are a good idea!