Imaginings from what is perceived:
A great battle was waged between the elemental gods and the field of battle is strewn with the remnants of the fallen soldiers. Imagine here a knee joint and part of a leg, desiccated by the longtime left in the sun, undamaged by the scavengers due to the cursed nature of the battlefield or some magical endowment of its former owner. Here’s the cartilage has petrified along with the bone, leaving us to wonder if the owner was human or insectoid. What do you think?
Ouch and then a band-aid When you design your world with The Artist’s Stuff: Prints, Fashion, and uniquely awesome Decor ideas!
What inspires an artist?
“All they see” is the first and most literal answer.
For me, that is several gallery & museum exhibits, dozens of books, and tens of thousands of images online. The gage of it all might be to see what I like and share on my own social media sites.
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
Become A Patron
- Access to patron-only content
- Connect with other patrons
Social Media Promotion
- Social media follow on all your sites
- Social Media sharing of one of your posts: could be your website, a Facebook fan page or group, or an event across my vast social media networks.
- Please email me the links to your social media pages, your website, and any profiles you wish to share.
More Than Just A Name In The Credits
I will write a story about you and/or your company for my very popular blog feature called "These Are The People In My Neighbourhood" (see www.renminds.org)
and share it across my vast social networks.
Please send me 3 candid pictures of you and/or your team, a link to your website or profiles (on LinkedIn, Facebook, etc...)
Commissioned Work - Images & Words
I will write a story about you & your company and then post it along with the image I created on my popular blog feature called "These Are The People In My Neighbourhood" (see www.renminds.org) and share the article across my vast social media networks.
Please email me a link to your website, an ideal description of how you would like your company to be perceived, and at least 3 candid pictures of your team.
Personalized Portrait - Image & Words
- Personalized drawing and promotion for you and your business.
- Please email me 3 candid pictures of you, a link to your profile (on LinkedIn, Facebook, or your website), and 3 words that people use to describe you. I'll do the rest.
- Oh, and your mailing address, so I can mail you the drawing in a tube.