Here is New - Old Jam G395a!
It was (and still it is) an early 70s discrete/Class A 3-Band EQ with selectable mid and fixed hi/lo frequencies. Vintage transformer models on both the inputs and outputs.
In digital world, we have auto-gain compensation, now! EQ moves won't affect gain of signal instead tone!
And also, oversampling will make it smoother!
- LOW: fixed 60 Hz +/- 15 dB in 3 dB steps
- HIGH: fixed 10 kHz +/- 15 dB in 3 dB steps
- MIDS: 700 Hz - 1 - 1.4 - 2 - 3 kHz with 0 to 8 dB gain 2 dB steps
- PLUGIN LABEL (Bottom right): Bypass button. It's red and when you click it to bypass plugin, it will turn to white.
- ANALOG OBSESSION LOGO: Oversampling. It will turn to red when oversampling is engaged. Also, show you a notification.
***You will notice plugin's file is named as "GGGGa". But you will see it in DAW as "G305a".
VST/VST3/AU | Mac 10.9 - 11.X
VST/VST3 | Windows 7 - 8 - 10
VERSION 1.1 - 20.4.2021
- Added gain compensated input drive option
Special thanks to "Johannes Mazur" for GUI work!