Here is a more thorough update to 0.95a standards. It includes:
[RC3]: Fixed the game freaking out when loading saves.
[RC4]: Last minute changes for the MagicLib update.
[RC5]: Fixed the Nemean Lion system AI, implemented an horribly convoluted solution to the freighters affecting skill thresholds.
[RC6]: Fixed Nexerelin random mode crash.
- More balance changes, a lot of buffs to logistic ships and small/medium weapons.
- The near removal of the Singularity Torpedo that has always been troublesome.
- Many bug fixes, including several memory leaks. (Thanks Wisp, Nick, Prav, Jaghaimo and the others that took time to answer my questions on memory management)
- Some slight code optimization.
- All weapons have been redrawn to be properly displayed sharp in the game.
The Singularity Torpedo as well as the hullmods may be moved to more appropriate mods in the near future, either Seeker or TaDA.
This update won't break saves