The Aiming Circle is a patron-funded community of practice, serving writers of military-themed essays, analysis, literary and journalistic non-fiction, genre and literary fiction, poetry, and more!
For as little as $1 a month, our members receive exclusive early-bird notice of military-themed writing opportunities, events, and markets! They also receive access to our members-only assessments of prospective contests and publications.
At higher membership tiers, writers also receive exclusive how-to and resources content, and access to a non-public Facebook group for cross-collaboration and -promotion with other members.
Follow and sample us for FREE at our public-facing blog: www.aimingcircle.org
- On our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theaimingcircle/
- On Patreon: www.patreon.com/aimingcircle
- On Twitter: @Aiming_Circle
ICYMI: OUR LATEST MONTHLY SALVO!
- Book Publisher Seeks Thriller, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Historical Fiction
- Publisher Seeks Military, Memoir, and History Books
- Exclusive: Our Updated List of Literary Journals!
- Mil-friendly Literary Mag Publishes 50th Issue!
- Short-essay Contest Seeks Responses to Podcast
- Non-profit Relaunches Book Division, Names Editor
PHOTO: Pfc. Melissa Chavez, a cannon crew member with 1st Battalion, 160th Field Artillery Regiment, 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team (BCT), fires a 177mm M777 howitzer during training at Fort Chaffee, Arkansas, April 24, 2021. U.S. Army photo by Sgt. Anthony Jones