If you are currently subscribed at the Dungeon Merchant tier or higher, you are entitled to use the tools and maps generated by DunGen.app in your commercial products.
- Content downloaded from DunGen.app must be part of a larger body of work; it cannot be sold on its own.
- Attribution to DunGen.app with a link to DunGen.app must be included.
- The license is not transferable. If someone would like to commission you for a product that they will be selling, they would need a separate license on their own as well.
Dungeon Merchant Details
- Up to 5 products can be released with DunGen.app content every month.
Dungeon Merchant+ Details
- Up to 10 products can be released with DunGen.app content every month.
- Additionally up to 30 previously released products can be updated every month with DunGen.app content.
- An unlimited number of previously released products can be updated when subscribing to an annual membership.
A commercial license is not required for streaming or recording and publishing, but you do need to be an active patron at the Dungeon Architect tier or higher at the time.
My materials may not be used in any project that I deem to be overtly harmful, derogatory or profane. I retain the right to have them removed at any time if I believe this is the case.
If you have any questions, please address them to: [email protected] or send me a direct message through Patreon.
It is not a requirement of this license, but if you do use any of my content in your stream, filmed game or published material I'd appreciate it if you let me know. I'd love to see how they're being used.