Printing errors are the most common error that users might encounter while printing paychecks, forms, and other documents. QuickBooks Missing PDF Component is one such error that mainly takes place when the user tries to print the Pdf in QuickBooks. Once the user encounters this error, it stops you from printing the documents, invoices, etc, and puts the ongoing work at a halt. Whenever this error appears, it displays with an error message stating “Component Required For PDF Print form QuickBooks is missing”. However, it is necessary to resolve this error as soon as possible so that you can utilize the print feature in QuickBooks without any hassle. Before fixing this error, you must understand the root causes of this error. To help you with that, we have described all the possible causes that trigger this error in the further section of this blog.
Are you stuck with QuickBooks Missing PDF Component Error while printing the documents? Call Us at the QuickBooks Error Support Number 855-948-3651 and consult our experts to acquire the quick troubleshooting solution to fix the error.
Reasons That Give Rise To QuickBooks Missing PDF Component Error
One of the main reasons that might evoke this error is using the outdated version of QuickBooks on your system. There are numerous other reasons as well that might bring forth Cannot Print PDF Invoices in QuickBooks error. Down below we have explained some of the reasons that might cause this error:
- You might end up with this error if you are utilizing the older, missing or damaged Adobe Reader applications.
- It might take place when the Microsoft XPS Document Writer is turned off in Windows Settings.
Tested Solutions To Deal With QuickBooks Missing PDF Component Error
Now that you have come to know about the root causes besides this error, have a glimpse at the below-listed troubleshooting solutions to fix the error.
Solution 1: Update And Repair Adobe Acrobat Reader
At times, users might end up with QuickBooks Missing PDF Component Error while using the outdated version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Therefore, to fix this issue, you must update it according to the most recently launched version. To do so, go through the following instructions:
- Initially, select the Start button from the desktop and type “Adobe” within the search field. You are then required to hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Consequently, you will be presented with the list of applications and then select Adobe Reader from the list.
- Move to the Help menu and choose the Check For Updates option.
- Finally, follow the instructions displayed on the screen to install the newly launched updates.
After updating the Adobe Acrobat Reader, if still, the issue persists, you must repair it by performing the following instructions:
- Launch the Run window and then insert “appwiz.cpl” within the search field. Further, you need to click the Ok option.
- Navigate to the Adobe Reader file and right-click on it. Then, choose the Uninstall/Change option.
- Following this, click the Next option > Repair > Next > Install.
- At last, click the Finish option to complete the repair process.
Solution 2: Turn On Microsoft XPS Document Writer
To turn on Microsoft XPS Document Writer, you first have to open the Run window and insert “appwiz. cpl” in the search area. Further, click the OK button. After that, choose the “Turn Windows Features on or off” located on
the left side of the panel. Ensure that you have marked the checkbox of the Microsoft XPS Document Writer. Further, you must try to print using the QB application once again to verify whether the issue still exists.
Need Professional Assistance!
Even after implementing the above-mentioned solutions, you are unable to fix QuickBooks Missing PDF Component Error, then you must try to update the QuickBooks application. If still the issue persists, reach out to our asquarecloudhosting experts by dialing the contact number 855-948-3651.