Aug 18, 2021
Since a few weeks I've been working on an article that focuses on smaller C++20 features.
So far I covered 18 features: 8 language and 10 library parts.
Have a look at the early preview and it would be great if you could send me some feedback or better examples.
In a couple of hours I'll also send you a Poll so that you can help me and pick missing language features to describe :)
Attached you can also find two PDF versions of articles that I published recently at C++ Stories:
Become a member to
At this level you can stay up to date with the latest C++ news and C++ Stories. Here's what you'll get:
- Access to my feed with weekly updates
- Curated News and Article Descriptions
- Access to exclusive Discord Server
- My Book: C++ Lambda Story for free, see at https://leanpub.com/cpplambda/
Know & Learn since 2022
It looks like you want to get even more C++ content!
At this level you'll get everything from the "Up-to-date!" plan, plus:
- Data Member initialization Book for free
- Extended or exclusive articles (usually twice per month)
- Extended C++20 ref Card
- Early access to new blog posts
- Access to all content from previous years
- Additional Product Promotions
- PDF version of recent blog posts
Stay at the Edge
You'll get everything for the previous plan plus:
- Free version of my C++17 in Detail book,
- *OR* Free Print Version of Lambda Story (if reachable from Amazon.com)
- Huge discounts for future projects (or even free access)