Never Be Afraid To Take Profits When You’re Up Big From Our Patreon Picks!

Our most recent crypto pick is now up 80% today alone and even more all together in the few days since being picked! Once again, 2 in a row spiking big in the first week! If you want to take 50% of your holdings out in profits (or more) don’t be afraid to do that. Many of us in this group are going make (or already have made) thousands tonight! Vacation to Florida? Lol why not. Hundreds in profit is great too especially if you are a beginner investor! Don’t feel pressure to invest too much due to the success we keep seeing. Only invest what you are comfortable with.

Also keep in mind that moving forward I put the most recent pick about a 60% chance of falling down (a decent amount) and about a 40% chance of spiking higher so that is important info.

50% gains (or more) are great profit zones imo because more than half of them do fall back some (or a lot) after that in the short term.

Remember too we have had over 50% of our crypto picks on here go up over 50% in the first week. Those stats are insane and prove our research works. I don’t think any other crypro patreon is EVEN CLOSE. In the last 7 months this is almost certainly the best crypto patreon in the when it comes to precentage gains. All others I have seen are thousands of precntage points behind and they will likely continue to be that way because no one does it liks us. Not 100% of the picks will hit big but I have multiple special techniques nobody else uses. That’s why so many people in our group make HUGE profits consistently!

Keep taxes in mind too if taking profits tonight… but at the end of the day paying more in taxes is good specifically from the angle of it means you are making more money.

If you’re seeing our patreon for this first time I recommend you come join us and try it for one month. Feel free to dm me and cancel anytime if you change your mind. All DM’s are responded to on here. You can also send this public post to friends/family who you think should join the Patreon. It is easy to join and worth doing fast because there are limited spots left open. So don’t wait. Go now to check out the levels and availability here: https://www.patreon.com/mattwallace

Join the tier you like the most if there are still spots available when you’re reading this. After you join I will send you the discord link and I look forward to seeing you around in the community. A lot more big picks are coming!

Then if you are already part of the patreon, press like on this post and also comment a heart if you’re glad to have gotten one of the open spots remaining for the Patreon :)

Best,

Matt

By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 56 exclusive posts
35
Images
4
Links
17
Writings
4
Videos
By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 56 exclusive posts
35
Images
4
Links
17
Writings
4
Videos