THE END is a story about loss, change, and healing. It draws on extensive research on the Anthropology and Future of death and dying. Intended to be open to different interpretations, this creative collection of accounts has many layers that will both reveal and change the way you think about loss.
Leading up to the launch of this book, I want to bring you along for the journey. Those who commit to the development of this endeavour and contribute to its realisation will receive exclusive gifts, limited opportunities, and early access to whatever may emerge from this project!
Here are some of the things Patrons can expect:
- First edition prints of the original book
- Early access to the children's version of the book
- Opportunities to own original artworks used in developing the book
- Access to exclusive research conducted throughout the project
- Submit requests and orders for personalised content
- Reduced rates on all merchandise (such as: toys, clothing, games, and more!)
- Contribute to future stories or ideas and receive recognition and compensation
Join the community to stay connected and to be part of the bigger story being told.