This humanoid moves with precision, wears dark sunglasses and a leather jacket, and speaks in a thick accent.
Unlike other androids, warriors have but one purpose: the elimination of mankind. This by extension includes other humanoids, making them dangerous to just about everyone. They look like humans, but any interaction with them easily reveals the deception. Beneath their flesh is a titanium skeleton that keeps moving long after their flesh has been destroyed.
Android warriors can’t be reasoned with, can't be bargained with, don’t feel pity or remorse or fear, and absolutely will not stop, ever, until their targets are dead.
Medium construct (android)
Armor Class 18 (natural armor)
Hit Points 104 (16d8+32)
Speed 30 ft.
STR | DEX | CON | INT | WIS | CHA
19 (+4) | 18 (+4) | 16 (+3) | 10 (+0) | 16 (+3) | 8 (-1)
Damage Resistances bludgeoning, cold, fire, piercing, slashing
Damage Immunities necrotic, poison
Condition Immunities exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, poisoned, stunned
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 15
Challenge 9 (5,000 XP)
Auxiliary Generator. If damage reduces the android to 0 hit points, it must make a Constitution saving throw with a DC of 5 + the damage taken, unless the damage is radiant or from a critical hit. On a success, the android drops to 20 hit points instead.
Multiattack. The warrior makes two slam attacks or two ranged attacks.
- Slam. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6+4) bludgeoning damage.
- Shotgun. Ranged Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, range 30/90 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d8+4) piercing damage.
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
350+ Monsters & Adventure for 5E
- Fornite Foes (COMING SOON!): Six Fortnite foes, their alliance, and the giant robot that motivates them to loot and pillage towns.
- Fortnite Omega Tech (added 9/18/18): Over 100 armor, weapons, and wondrous items converted to your Gamma World game in card format, with some Fortnite-specific items thrown in! (download)
- Fortnite Dance Cards (added 9/3/2018): If you ever wanted to add Fortnite dances to your role-playing games (or any game, really) these cards will spice things up (download)
- Punktown (added 7/23/2018): My first supplement for Call of Cthulhu and Basic Role-Playing, set in Jeffrey Thomas' Punktown series (download)
- Nonestica (added 04/12/2018): 10+ monsters and species from L. Frank Baum's Oz and lesser-known works for Fifth Edition Dungeons & Dragons (download)
- Lovecraftian Horrors (added 2/19/2018): 100 monsters from horror movies and Lovecraftian fiction converted to Fifth Edition Dungeons & Dragons (download)
- Holiday Horrors (added 12/13/2017): 12 monsters from Christmas folklore converted to Fifth Edition Dungeons & Dragons (download)
- Fearsome Critters (added 10/31/2017): Nearly 50 monsters from North American folklore converted to Fifth Edition Dungeons & Dragons (download)
- Welstar: Cake Castle (added 9/7/2017): An adventure for 1st-3rd level character for Fifth Edition Dungeons & Dragons (download)
- Gamma World Menace Manual (added 9/4/2017): Over 150 Gamma World monsters converted to Fifth Edition Dungeons & Dragons (download)