1) Focus on LIFE. When you push against anything it creates more of what you don't want. It's important to focus on healing not fighting or conquering. The language we use creates our reality.🌀
2) You are 100% responsible for for taking control of your health. Learn about nutrition, healthy eating, and how to fuel your body the right way. 💯
3) Question everything. Get 2nd opinions. Push for what you need.Don't take "no' for an answer.
4) Doctors don't know everything. I was initially misdiagnosed. Had I listened... I wouldn't be writing this today. #truth
5) Doctors are valuable resources. They do stay in their lane, though. So, focus on what you know will improve your health beyond what the Doctors tell you (and research nutrition and real food). It took surgery AND a complete dietary reset to heal with L♥VE.
6) People don't know how to deal with cancer. So, when people do show up, it means a lot. More than YOU will ever know. When people don't show up, it hurts. More than you will ever know.
7) Cancer is becoming "normal". Let that sink in. In the United States 1 in 2 women and 1 in 3 men will be diagnosed with some type of cancer in their lifetime. A recent study in the UK indicates that it’s more like 1 in 2 people. Cancer is not discriminating. There are more than 100 types of cancer and as you’re reading this, that means either you or I, have been diagnosed or will be (statistically speaking).👫
In this case, it was me.
The truth is, we are not promised tomorrow.
P.S. When YOU showed up, it meant the world to me. I LOVE YOU ⚛️. For those who would have liked to show up but didn't know... I'm sorry. I had to keep this within the sacred sphere of influence AND when you're facing something like this, it's hard to reach out (especially when you do and... crickets...) 🤔
Grateful to be healthy and here to write about it. 🙏. Oh, and above all, have unwavering FAITH ♥