Apr 4, 2017
In this video we conclude a five part tutorial series where we show you how to a sew a zipper project bag.
Join Kay as she:
- Talks you through all you need to get started
- Shows you the different sizes of bags she makes
- Demonstrates the importance of where you cut your tea towel prior to sewing
Watch the other parts in the series here :
- Part 1 ’Introduction’ https://www.patreon.com/posts/8675760
- Part 2 ‘Attaching a Zipper’ https://www.patreon.com/posts/8770809
- Part 3 ‘Sewing on your Sides’ https://www.patreon.com/posts/tutorial-making-8795082
- Part 4 ‘Boxing your Corners’ https://www.patreon.com/posts/8866802
- Part 5 ‘Finishing Off’ https://www.patreon.com/posts/8938265
Return to the main tutorial menu here : https://www.bakerybears.com/tutorials/
Thank you so much for watching and we'll see you soon with more!
Dan & Kay