- Updated starting list of scenarios
- Added a message for when All Scenarios is first installed, to convey the necessary first restart.
This mod removes all time restrictions on EA Scenarios.
All Scenarios has been completely rebuilt from scratch, due to EA's recent scenario changes completely removing a data source I used for the original All Scenarios. It is a completely different mod. As such, please pay close attention to both how the mod works now, and the new install instructions.
All Scenarios will still automatically pick up new scenarios included in patches/SDX deliveries. HOWEVER, it will take an extra game session for new scenarios to appear. This includes custom scenarios via mods. Anyone asking why their CC scenarios aren't showing will be referred back to this post.
In order to load new scenarios:
1. Load your game and load a household.
2. You can quit your game once the household loads.
3. The new scenarios will now be available when you start the game. Thanks everyone for your patience with this update! 🧡
I know there's been a lot of CAW stuff lately but I'm not leaving all my other patrons hanging! Here's a mod that will do away with the limited time and partial scenarios lists. Popping this one package file into your Mods folder will get you access to all EA scenarios up to the current patch! It looks like the "Surviving The Holidays" scenario was actually delivered with the last patch, it's timer just hasn't set it active yet, so you can actually try it already while using All Scenarios. This is a Release Candidate, meaning all patrons have access and I believe it's free or mostly free of bugs. It will be the public version if no issues are found. Public release is set for 12.7.21 Enjoy!
1. Open the All Scenarios download below (don't unzip, just click to open)
2. Drag the "Tmex-AllScenarios" folder directly to your Mods folder. No extra subfolders. 3. Make sure mods and 👉Script👈 mods are on in gameplay options -> Other.
3. Be sure to restart your game at least once for the new scenarios list to appear.
Become a patron to
Early Access (2-3 weeks)
Status Updates including CAW
Discord Role & Exclusive Channels
Extra Video and Pic Previews
(TBD) Patron-only Q&A/How To Livestreams.
More Polls - Help shape more features
Access to a priority feedback discord channel.
Beta Testing (Build Studio will have a beta period)
All previous tiers' perks, plus...
Create-A-World Alpha access
Your name or display name permanently cemented in CAW's in-game credits.
Perk available until CAW Public Release (while tier spots available)
CAW Support via Discord